[access-uk] Re: Accessible burglary alarm systems?

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 16:41:13 -0000

Worth waiting for in my opinion. If your in the UK, check with your council to
see if they offer a grant. I got mine done for free under some scheme where the
council would pay up to £1,000 for home secuirity improvements. Doesn't
normally cover alarms but my local police agreed to recommend it for me because
I had been burgled in my previous home. If your asked, say you were burgled
before and that will improve your chances.

Peter