From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:49 I have one question though, Will the rnib be bringing out a pvr with the same technology? I ask this as we are now gradually moving away from the traditional VHS system
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Accessible Set Top Box

Hi,
As promised, here is the link to the new accessible set top box (a day
early due to popular demand!):
http://onlineshop.rnib.org.uk/display_item.asp?n=11&c=77&sc=250&id=4172&;
it=1&l=3&d=0

We are taking orders, but please note that stock is not due until week
commencing 19 July.  If you're thinking of popping into one of our
Resource Centres for a demo, please check before you travel, as we have
a very limited number of demonstration units at the moment.

We will be running sessions at Sight Village and I'll send the link to
the YouTube video when it goes live (with moderators permission).

Thanks
Alison

Alison Long
Products & Publications
Royal National Institute of Blind People
Bakewell Road
Orton Southgate
Peterborough
PE2 6XU