[access-uk] Re: Accessible Search Engine

Thanks to all who responded it seems the majority all go for Google.
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Mark Matthews
Sent: 12 July 2005 15:03
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible Search Engine

Hi Sam,

Without a doubt, I'd say it has to be Google. Other ones out there are more
than likely accessible, but Google I feel is the one used with most ease.

Someone however several months ago did post information on a search engine
aimed especially at the Blind and VI impaired, but I'm afraid I no longer
have it. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews