[access-uk] Re: Accessible Podcaster

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:24:15 +0100

Hi Douglas,

I am pretty new to podcasting, and I installed Ipodder and got it up and
running in five minutes.  That's good enough for me.  I don't always believe
it is necessary to have an "accessible" version.  What makes it accessible
anyway?  I feel that Ipodder is equally accessible, if you know your screen
reader.  It is also free.  It is good to have choice, but I think this word
Accessible is bandied about too much.  It makes it sound like the other
programs are not accessible, and I don't like that.  But that's just my
opinion of course.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx