[access-uk] Re: Accessible MP3 players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:31:49 -0000

Hi Peter,

I found mine on Ebay, just before Christmas, but they are quite elusive.  At
the time I looked, the one I got was the only rocbox-accessible one on Ebay.
Note, I said at the time I looked.  Knowing how vast Ebay is, this suggests
that they are somewhat rare.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx