comes after an hour or so on the new Icon Braille Plus.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Emma Wright

Any idea what the Book Courier is likely to be replaced with?  Ideally
I'd like something smaller, more like the Ipod that broke, but it
needs to have speech.  I want to be able to use it at the gym, and the
Book Courier and Book Port both seem quite bulky.  I've tried some of
the manufacturers that google brings up but none will offer sale or
return.

Emma