[access-uk] Re: Accessible Listen Again 2.3

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:42:20 +0100

Malcolm,
I think that these programs (like Webbbi itself) are really intended
to make things a little easier for beginners.  The BBC site is not
that difficult to navigate for an experienced screen reader user, but
personally (perhaps as a result of advancing years!) I like to save
time where possible and the interfaces of these programs
(particularly the latest Listen again) give me very convenient access
to an enormous number of Listen Again items.

As I may have said in an earlier post, the developer thinks that he
has identified a bug in the current software which is causing the
absence of sound and hopes to correct it very shortly.

Douglas

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison