[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Jim Mcauslan" <jimmcauslan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:53:39 +0100

Hi Ray,

Have you thought about the Sonata radio available from the BWBF. I have the
basic model but I'm about to get hold of the Sonata plus and I'm lead to
believe that the plus is completely accessible as it comes with built-in speech
already installed.
I know there are a few Sonata plus owners on this list.
I don't think the plus is portable but it is wireless.
Hope this helps.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Gravity is a myth
The Earth sucks