[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:15:00 -0000

this is BBC listen again and BBC live tuner along with a program that picks up
a few other stations in the UK.  This is a good desktop program also that I
think no computer user, sighted or otherwise should be without.  Like many
others though I don't want to have to be tied to a PC all the time to listen to
radio.  This is perhaps psychological as much as anything as I use the computer
much of the time for work so it is nice to get away from it.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493