[access-uk] Re: Accessible Internet Radio

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:57:42 -0000

Interesting reflections John and Jackie.  I wonder if you might get
some sort of discussion going on Vi-gen around this issue of help and
assistance in the home from the kids.  Mind you, it does bring back
the memory of that Channel 4 programme, doesn't it?

By the way, I'm in the position of never having had any help to call
on, from a spouse, or off-spring!  (Do I hear a chorus of, "Oh, what a
shame!"  LOL!

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: