[access-uk] Accessible Editing Software

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:58:03 +0100

Many thanks to all who have so far replied here.  There are obviously
options to consider, so I will discuss with the lecturer concerned what my
best path might be.  I just wanted to be armed with the knowledge that there
is access out there to some of the software he may suggest, just to be
prepared so to speak.  I do receive DSA, so I will discuss it with the great
people at the university.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns