[access-uk] Accessible Editing Software

Many thanks to all who have so far replied here.  There are obviously
options to consider, so I will discuss with the lecturer concerned what my
best path might be.  I just wanted to be armed with the knowledge that there
is access out there to some of the software he may suggest, just to be
prepared so to speak.  I do receive DSA, so I will discuss it with the great
people at the university.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns