[access-uk] Re: Accessible Editing Software

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 12:52:04 +0100

I noted that Jackie referred to cost in terms of Goldwave but just a thought, do you get disabled student's allowance Jackie? obviously you do not have to answer that question right here on list but worth a thought. Having started my Masters at the Open University this has entitled me to a maximum over the study years of twenty thousand pounds but a maxium of ten thousand pounds in my first year.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>