[access-uk] Re: Accessible Broadband Speed Tester

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:12:18 +0100

mybroadbandspeed.co.uk should work ok.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Accessible Broadband Speed Tester

Hello list,

I am about to have my broadband speed increased so I thought I would run a
speed test now and then again once it had been increased.

The site I used to use is no longer running.

I have googled to get a different one but have found issues with each of
them that I have tried.

I use Window-Eyes.

With each one there seems to be either a button to press which is not
labelled or a way of selecting from a list what your environment is that is
not accessible to Window-Eyes.

Does anyone have a good speed checker site that is accessible please?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards, John

John Farley

Personal Contact Work contact