[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC Listen Again

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:30:06 +0100

Thanks Kevin, but not here I am afraid!  I have uninstalled the whole Webbie
collection and
re-installed it from a fresh download, and now neither Accessible BBC Listen
Again nor
Accessible BBC Live Radio works.  But Accessible internet Radio Tuner does.

Baffling!  It was fine until April 1st - I wonder if that date is significant?

I will have to try another uninstall and this time clear out the various
related files in
c:\documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Webbie.

    Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison