[access-uk] Re: Accessible BBC Listen Again

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 07:41:21 +0100

Thanks for this, Sandra - and also to others to whom I have not replied
individually but who
confirmed that there was no general problem and made helpful suggestions.

I am sorry to say that after spending a lot of time yesterday in fruitless
attempts to trace
what is wrong on my system I have decided that I will have to use the bBC site
directly for
the present.   Webbie and all the other Accessible programs except listen again
and Live
Radio are fine.

Douglas

--