[access-uk] Re: Accessibilty and the iPad: First Impressions | ATMac

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:45:16 +0000

Hi Barry,
So are you saying that if someone sent you a text message for example and you
were surfing the web, you could ead the mesage and be taken back to that page
on the net or would you have to exit the browser before hand.? No I don't
intend to buy either of them either as they are far too expensive. So you can
navigate between all of these apps at the same time yes?

TC
James Lyn Nash & Twinny