[access-uk] Re: Accessibilty and the iPad: First Impressions | ATMac

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:26:25 +0100

James & tony,
well said...no further comments to add after this. Hats off to Apple andI know
here, more and more blind people are showing interest in Mac OSX and apple's
built in accessibility.We have been ripped off all these years with overly
priced products that very few of us can afford anyway  if government agencies
don't provide us with those products.  FS, GW Micro and all these other
companies that supposedly aim at making life easier for blind people should be
ashamed of themselves.  At last now, we have choice and as far as I am
concerned, (and this is the case with more and more of us here) we are going to
stop buying these overly prices screen readers.  There are so many advantages
to using the Mac and all of them have been listed in James and Tony's message
so I won't write any further on this subject.  but you guys said it all.

Lyn & Twinny
***********
"One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day..."
(How can we forget you Michael, a gentle soul like yours will forever live on!)
MSN and Email=
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx

skype=
keanemaniac