[access-uk] Re: Accessibility of Tiger OS

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:33:54 -0000

Glad we seem to agree here Tink.  Funny you should mention the cost element.
There's been one of those occasional messages you get on lists over on the
Zoomtext list about why we pay so much in the UK.  I doubt the questioner will
get an answer, or at least one that attempts a justification.

Given the financial position of non-working non-educational customers the Apple
accessibility could have a lot going for it if development is sustained.  (Not
suggesting for a moment though that the state of screen reading on the Mac is
going to suit 'productivity' minded customers.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx