[access-uk] Accessable Central Heating Stats.

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if there's an accessible central heating clock that is
used to set the times your central heating comes on and off? The one I have
at the moment is a set of sliders around the clock face that are set for up
to two settings for on and off, but it's very difficult to use, in fact, I
need sighted assistance to set it up.  So if anyone knows of a C/H clock
which is accessible, could you let me know and where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.
Jim.