[access-uk] Re: Access to television

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:16:34 -0000

Dave,

Have you not got used to him yet!

He would cause an argument between two conscientious objectors!

Cheers

Dave Ankers

Derek,

let's not start playing games again. You asked if Teletext is accessible
in braille. I've just gone and checked, and it is, if you use their
website.Therefore, content from teletext can be accessed in braille.
Therefore, I was answering your question. You did not ask if it was
accessible in braille using a specific platform. To be pedantic,
television is accessed through one of a number of platforms. These
include analogue signals, Freeview, Freesat, and the internet. So what
is wrong with discussing the internet with regards to TV and in
particular Teletext?

Oh dear, I can see I should come off this list too, the number of
irrelevant messages there are on here now!