[access-uk] Access to Sky Plus potential solution

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:51:53 +0100

Hi

Just received an email back from Robert Mcghie at Photolink who has been
showing the Pan Optacus Sky Digital EPG access solution at Vision 2005.

He says:

Hi Damon
I am checking out Sky Plus however we see no reason why it should not
work we may have to change the firmware a little
I will let you know - we need to obtain a Sky Plus box first to test it
out.

End of text.

What can I say, if anyone wants to give him a bit of encouragement then
mail me privately damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx and I'll pass on his email
address to you.

...Damon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/