From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: 22 September 2009 18:00
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Access to BIOS

Hi Graham.

No, that wouldn't work, simply because the remote server applet would have
to be loaded in windows before a connection could be established.  The bios
is a hardware function and its setup is built in to the software that is on
an EPROM chip, thus unless a remote access function to the bios were
possible and this would have to be provided for in the bios software itself,
there's simply no way of doing it.

All the best, Ibrahim.