[access-uk] Re: Access Technology from your friendly Social Worker?

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen.burgess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:13:19 +0100

hiya barry

i know in some authoritis of scotland aaxi voutchers are given out...they
entitle you to something like the first £3 free or something like
that...quite a good scheme but its not available everywhere.  in scotland
though the rail pass does entitle ou to travel anywhere in scotland for free
which is  excellent.

Kaz

Karen Burgess

email: