[access-uk] Re: Access Technology from your friendly Social Worker?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:40:51 +0100

Well, nice Justin to know you have free bus travel in suffolk, as we do
have, virtually free, travel in the West Midlands.

So as not to stray off-topic, however, it is the possibility that there is
another source of assistance in the UK, in Scotland, whereby access tech can
be obtained.  Me thinks a resolution might possibly emerge from what's left
of the NFB for social services in England to do the same.  So Social Workers
could have their uses after all!

Ray.