From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Barry G
Sent: Sunday 12 October 2008 20:25
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Acapela voices

Hi Steve, how much are the Acopella voices from you?  I tried UK Peter on my

old 2.4GHZ/1GB RAM machine and it was sluggish, but I have a decent spec
machine that I will swap to when I have time to install and transfer
everything, so I will give them another try on that.  I must say I liked
Pete a lot, it was only the slight pause before speaking that I found
annoying and I note from one of your prior postings that this isn't an issue

on a decent machine...

All the best,
Barry G