[access-uk] Re: Abby online?

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:58:44 +0100

Yay, but now I'm getting a message telling me to contact my system
administrator and tell them what I've done...of All the Cheek, I've not done
Anything...I'm wondering what the likely hood of them having gone bust is?
Remember they had problems just over a year ago (I think it was) and these
things have a habit of closing down over night!  Christine.