[access-uk] Re: AVGfree

  • From: Frank Haslam <frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:26:07 +0000

Hi, Colin!

It's an executable, hence the .exe at the end.  Just install when downloaded.

At 01:15 05/12/04, chairman@xxxxxxxxx typed furiously:

Greetings in particular Frank,

Amongst other things, Frank Haslam wrote:

Hi, Listers!

Try this link to get the latest free version of AVG.

http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup/avg70free_289a392.exe

Your version will automatically be uninstalled.

Intended to do this during Saturday but did not get around to it.

Do I actually get the executable file stored on my pc and then I run it? or
does it simply install from the site, or can i choose which to do?

Cheers.

Colin R. Howard.

-- Frank - blind as a bat and proud of it too. frank.haslam1@xxxxxxxxxxxx

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq