[access-uk] AVG7

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:28:18 -0000

Happy Christmas to one and all,

Just a quick query on AVG7.  When it carries out an auto update each day, it
tells me it has finished, and then there is an okay button and a timer then
counts down from 30 seconds to zero, at which point I am returned to what I
am doing.  My query is, is this thirty seconds needed for the installation
of the update, or is it okay to press the okay button and continue as
normal.  Only a minor point, but I am interested to know.

David