[access-uk] Re: AVG AntiVirus

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:21:09 -0000

don't think it's norton. i used to use norton also before switching to AVG
and i've never had a problem and i've not used the tool mentioned from
symantec. are you using just AVG anti-virus? or is it the antivirus and
firewall package?
Kevin - co-owner/moderator of the blind gamers discussion list
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx