[access-uk] AVG Again

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 08:12:27 +0100

Hi All

I had a trojan on my system a few days ago that an AVG scan found with no
problem. But the Test Results each day since is still finding it. I seem to
remember from a previous time when this happened I have to do something to
my machine to actually remove it. I thought I had saved the email from their
support centre detailing the actions I need to take but I seem to have lost
it. Anyone out there know what I'm talking about please?

Many thanks

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.