[access-uk] Re: AVG 7 in background

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:38:31 -0000

Assuming you are running XP, give it the, "three fingered
salute" (Alt + Control + Delete), which brings up Task
Manager.

Make sure you are on the Applications Tab, where you will
see a list of the programs you are running.

Highlight the application you want to end.  Ten click the
End Task button.

Job done.

George.