[access-uk] Re: AVG

Hello Saqib,
Have a go at this!
Open up AVG and go to the Components menu.
You will find!
System overview
Anti-Virus
Anti-Spyware
E-mail Scanner
License
LinkScanner
Resident Shield
Update Manager

Open up any of them and you mite find some checkboxes, check or uncheck any of
them and find out what happens.
HTH

Andrew

To subscribe to my CALIBREBooks list send a blank email to
CALIBREBooks-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx