[access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:41:13 +0100

Hi Brian.

Apple have obviously been very indulgent to you, especially when their guarantee clearly doesn't cover accidental damage or misuse even if you have Apple Care. Do you know something we don't when it comes to dealing with the tech monolith? As for my support experience, shall we say I will never be buying Apple care if the standard of support I've received is anything to go by. I had a problem with my Apple ID and Find My IPhone, and not only did the agent I spoke to have absolutely no bloody idea what I was talking about, they were in eastern Europe, had a really strong accent and the line quality was awful. They even had the cheek afterward to send me an email with possible solutions to my enquire with totally the wrong information and knowledge base articles and to claim that my support call had been dealt with and my case was closed etc. I did manage to get things sorted in the end but my network operator Three offers better service to its customers that's for sure, at least I've found so.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Williams Family
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 10:26 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

not the experience i've had. their aftersales have been superb. We have a
friend who had her ipod replaced free of charge after she dropped it in a
cup of tea, and another who had one replaced one after their daughter had
dropped it. I've found them very helpful and patient over the phone with
support.
Brian