[access-uk] Re: ANY COMMENTS FOR GETTING RID OF THIS PEST FOR GOOD!

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:29:22 +0100

hi ray et al, i use Cloudmark myself. i didn't have to pay $40 to register.
i pay $3.99 a month and believe me, whether you believe you should pay or
not, it's brilliant! it's not perfect and you do need to check the spam
folder to make sure nothing got put there by accident. but if you unblock a
message for example, cloudmark's put as spam twice, it'll automatically let
it through as normal from then on. and if you get a message which is
obviously spam, mark it as such and away it goes never to be bothering you
again.

Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx