[access-uk] Re: ANY COMMENTS FOR GETTING RID OF THIS PEST FOR GOOD!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:13:01 +0100

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your comments.

I am loath to contact the individual web masters because I understand it's best never to link to their sites when they want you to.

The particular email address I have, which is my main one, is not able to be scrapped via NTL and I have had a load of problems with it since the word "Go". Had I realised this when setting up addresses, I'd have made the first one rather odd/obscure and would have been able to scrap it if needed.

Oh well, <SIGH> perhaps one day they'll leave me alone!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>