[access-uk] Re: AIM.

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 12:10:42 +0100

No not really Mandy. I have AIM installed and it doesn't open up at all.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 15/07/2010 12:07, Mandy wrote:
I definitely didn't install the AIM toolbar nor make it the default search
engine or home page.  Should it open up as soon as I go onto the internet?

Mandy.