[access-uk] Re: AFB labels

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:58:55 +0100

Well, when I get things from RNIB they are usually pretty well sealed up.
Braille book cartons do have a hole in one side which is often covered with
sticky tape, so presumably the Post Office can see through that.  The rule
does provide an exclusion for valuable items which can't be left open.  I
don't think they are too rigid about this, and most things we put in the
post box are talking books which can easily be recognised.

Wendy