[access-uk] Re: ADSL Providers.

  • From: LyndaPaton <consult@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 22:20:18 +0100

Hi,

I am a Demon subscriber, have been for years. I download on average, 4 gigs of audio per week, I have not been affected by any capping.

Our understanding is, when a subscriber exceeds 50 gig a month, their band width is reduced, but there are no extra charges.

If anyone wants to discuss this further, call 01702 547876, office hours.

Best wishes,

Lynda Paton
At 21:36 06/04/2008 +0100, you wrote:
all of them are capped to some degree.  If they are not transparent and
honest about it then they have a hidden fair usage policy that they can call
on if you download a lot of data.

HOw much do you expect to be downloading per month, roughly?

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773