[access-uk] Re: AD on tiscali tv

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:46:46 +0100

Hello Adrian,

I'm not on this package but would seriously doubt if Tiscali were even aware of AD let alone likely to provide it.

If they are offering a package at £24.99, be aware, that they always quote prices excluding VAT, although this may make no difference if the price is still good.

As far as Tiscali's company competence, customer care, 087 helplines, etc, are concerned, I'll say no more!.

John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>