[access-uk] Re: AD on Freeview

  • From: "phil stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:32:13 -0000

Hi james,

thanks, I will certainly be getting hold of one of the Logic freeview units.

It is a real shame we have to say cheerio to Sky as I think the Skyplus
receiver would do the job nicely and doesn't cost too much but hey ho that's
the joy of rented accommodation!  I don't even think I'm going to go down
the route of asking whether the landlord would permit a Virgin media
installation!!  I did have a look at the Bt vision solution but I'm
presuming they don't do a d on their although I don't know that for sure.

As I said I think the bet bet in the long run will be to buy a tv with a d
built in as and when our current one packs up but that's a major outlay
which we could do without at the mo.

Thanks again,

Phil

  _____