From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Carol Pearson
Sent: Tuesday 19 August 2008 17:09
To: Access UK Mailing List
Subject: [access-uk] ACCESSING OTHER COMPUTER ON NETWORK

Hi all,

I have both my desktop and laptop networked and, in the main, things work
well.  (I agreed to share my C drive of both machines because I knew I'd be
the one accessing them.)  My main problem however is that, even with drive
sharing, I am not able to access ... \documents and settings\my personal
folders\favorites etc.  Is there a way I can achieve this, please without
having to move items on either computer to a mutually accessible folder?

Any help most welcome, thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx