[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBLE DVD PLAYER

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:34:46 -0000

Hi Steve

Yes I've got that, thanks. Like you, my laptop sits in the living-room where I have the option to connect it to the hi-fi when listening to music. What then is the most accessible software with JAWS to play DVDs? I don't play them that often? I've got Vista Home Premium on the laptop.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx