[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBILITY OF SECOND LIFE

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:34:54 -0000

I tried using it with JAWS a year ago and it isn't accessible in the slightest. I did find a second life client which made it partly accessible but found that it was quite complicated and wasn't particularly interesting, entertaining or useful. In other words a waste of time. Sorry as can't remember what the client was called.

Peter