[access-uk] Re: A scanning queery

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 14:00:43 +0100

Does the second scan sound faster than the first?

At 13:42 06/05/2008, you wrote:
Dean - The behaviour of the scanning process with this new all in one, is
definitely different from that with my old scanner, both using FR7. I know
what you mean about the time delay after the scan, while the scan is
processed, but that said, I only had a couple of second delay with the old
scanner, before I could read the scanned documents. Like I said, what
happens now, is the scanner in terms of the sound it makes, seems to follow
the first scan with a second sscan. Steve's observation about it sort of
proof reading it first, may well be what is happening, but so far, I don't
know how to check for this, and therefore how to prevent it! -

Andy