[access-uk] Re: A question about the latest version of AutoSizer

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:56:36 +0200

you can have autosizer itself check for updates without the need to sign up on any list or click on any links. You configure this inside the program's options.

hth

Doris
At 04:06 PM 10/14/2008 +0100, you wrote:
Hi to all Autosizer users, particularly Steve Griffiths.

Having Taken Steve Griffiths' suggestion and downloaded the latest version of Autosizer, I tried to sign up on the list to be notified of updates, and found that the URL I was asked to click on had wrapped on to two lines. The message containing the URL asked me to click on the link, but as I'm using plain text, only the first half of the link looked as if it could have been clicked on, therefore, this makes the e-mail list concerned inaccessible, particularly as the link I needed to click on was partially generated from my own e-mail address.

How would people who are using the latest Autosizer suggest I resolve this issue please.

Alexander Shannon