[access-uk] A problem with the view settings in an Outlook 2003 folder

  • From: "alexander shannon " <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:24:26 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently been exchanging e-mail messages with someone
who is using  X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0 as their
e-mail client.  I currently use Outlook 2003 as my e-mail
client, but I am finding that when I look at the view
settings for the folder which contains the messages from the
person who is using Outlook 14.0, I can not find Message in
View/Sort by/Current View, so can't make messages in that
particular folder look the same as messages in any of my
other folders.

Is the problem at my end, or is it to do with this
particular sender's e-mail client, and therefore something I
can't solve?