[access-uk] A problem with the friends reunited website.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:13:24 +0100

Hi all,

some years ago I was a member of the friends reunited website.

I recently wanted to either rejoin or update my membership, as I have not used the site for some time and also changed my e-mail address.

I believe I wrote a message to the support team at Friends reunited recently, but as yet have not had a reply, and I can not seem to find that message in my sent items folder.

Does anyone know what I need to do to get back onto friends reunited, considering that I have been a member previously but not used the site for some time.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Alexander Shannon