[access-uk] Re: A new search addition to Google

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:22:17 -0000

Thanks for forwarding this, Peter. Quite helpful as I am one of those who
use the plus sign from time to time. One thing wasn't very clear from the
text though. Does the double quotation still work or the only option now is
to use this verbatim tool? As well, I wander if the minus sign function is
still valid?

Cheers,
Amro

  _____