[access-uk] Re: A good, accessible TV guide?

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:59:55 +0100

I like:

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/

which has recently been done over for accessibility and is pretty good, easy to
filter to give you the channels you want and list by time or channel. Don’t
think it gives you quite as much info as you described for MSN but I haven’t
investigated in any depth so maybe….

Doesn’t contain info on AD I don’t think, for day by day AD only listings see
http://www.TVHelp.org.uk

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ