[access-uk] Re: A general blinds emailing list question

Hi Amro

You could try
vi-genaccess-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And send the usual blank Email with subscribe in the subject line.  I
presume this is the list you mean, but there are doubtless loads of
others out there.  Visit
www.whitestick.co.uk
And look for the Join A Mailing List link, where you will find a real
assortment.

Jackie Cairns
 Braille Support Adviser
 Email: Jackie.Cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx